Tražimo 3 sudionika iz Hrvatske, za sudjelovanjem na Erasmus plus Training Course-u u Poljskoj. Nema limita za godine osim što osobe moraju biti 20 +.
Za prijavu ispunite uspitnik
Nakon odabira, kao finalnu potvrdu za sudjelovanjem trebati ćete uplatiti participation fee u roku od 24h te kupiti kartu (avion, bus, vlak, što god odaberete) u roku od 3 dana.
Training course on Erasmus+ Programme ENTERPRISE YOUTH FUTURE
DATES: 27th of May to 2nd of June 2018
PLACE: Rzeszow, Poland
ACTIVITY TYPE: Training Course
PARTICIPATION FEE: 30 euros
“Enterprise Youth Future” is a 7 days Training Course (TC) funded by the Erasmus + programme that supports people engage in both formal and non-formal education projects at the international level.
The course will have special focuse on entrepreneurship in remote areas and on social economy. TC will also refer to topics like: discrimination among youth starting a business, the types of grants and how hard is to manage them due to the bureaucratic chain, how bribe and traffic of influence is still present, while support is por from governmental side and many more.
TC will also analyze consequences: youth decide to leave their area with no opportunities and show how this leave impact on areas: increase in pollution in urban areas, living standard and life expectancy indicator decreases, deserted settlements, lost of traditions, low tourism development and lack of small business.
The course also wants to address rights and opportunities European citizens have and explore the benefits of further international cooperation and relations.
- To increase entrepreneurial knowledge among youth workers;
- To collect good and bad practices of Young entrepresisn throughout TC sessions and field visits;
- To learn about grant programms from partner countries;
- To learn about Business Simulation Tool for youth who wants to start-up;
THE SELECTED PARTICIPANTS SHOULD
The Training Course is addressed to Youth Workers who:
- Are 20 years or over;
- Are involved in Young Work as representatives of partner NGOs,like: teachers, volunteers, trainers, facilitators, project managers;
- Are able to communicate properly in English;
- Are interested in youth entrepreneurship education;
- Are willing to develop entrepreneurship skills;
- Express need for enriching knowledge on new non-formal education tools;
- Express need for networking and sharing experiences with other youth workers;
- Are ready to take part in the whole seminar, attending all sessions;
- Have organizational support for further youth activities.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AND FINANCIAL DETAILS
Travel tickets are refundable for the participants that attend the whole program and subject to giving the organiser all the return travel tickets and boarding passes.
Maximum reimbursement for Croatian participants: 275 Euros.
We kindly ask participants to buy the tickets before the 6th of April.
Participants are expected to arrive/depart on the project dates (arrival 26th of May and departure 3rd of June 2018).