Dear dancers, dance teachers and dance enthusiasts!
We are proud to present to you project results of “Dance tools for inclusion” project funded by the European Union. This project is part of Erasmus plus programme section Ka1 youth, training course!
Idea of the project is introducing new ways of teaching in dance art form and introducing new methods and dance tools. With our project we hope to empower youth workers to express through dance art form and use it to start new activities or complement ones they already have in their organisations.
Please download and use for your work with youth Guide book “Dance tools for inclusion” which includes lots of instructions how to make/improve dance trainings and how to work with young people in your community through dance. Guide book consist of instructions for each workshop and feedback and comments of participants. It is free to download.
To feel the energy and get inspiration please check out our photo gallery from the project!
Summary of the project:
“Dance tools for inclusion” is Erasmus + KA 1 project funded by European Union. Dates of project activities are 28.10. – 04.11.2016., Zagreb, Croatia.
Youth workers who offer dance education in small communities are mostly self taught in need for new ways of teaching methods. With improving their knowledge, they are able to provide better quality of their dance classes. Project goal is introducing new ways of teaching in dance art form and introducing new methods and dance tools. With new dance methods and tools we empower youth workers to express through dance art form and use it to start new activities or complement ones they already have in their organisations. Teachers explored and expanded capacity of their ways of teaching and shared good practices.
Objectives of the project are:
* To explore the needs of youth workers in dance activities
* To share knowledge, experience and good practice of teaching dance
* To introduce participants to innovative and transferable methods and tools to improve the quality of teaching, training and youth work in dance activities
* To raise awareness on importance of dance activities and how it affects young people’s social, physical and mental level
* To promote the networking within the Erasmus+ Youth in Action by creating cooperation opportunities for youth work organisations within dance activities