Training course – School of creativity
We are looking for 2 participants between 18 and 35 years old to participate in a training course organised in Slovenia, Celje between 16. 7. 2017 – 23. 7. 2017.
About the project:
School of creativity is an innovative and flexible method our youth centre managed to approach key players of our society on unobtrusive and fun way. It also proved to be an excellent way for identification and promotion of free time activities which are available to youngsters in our local community. Themes, included in the method School of creativity were determined according to needs of our local community: intercultural dialogue, healthy lifestyle, intergenerational relations, ecology, sustainability, taking care of cultural inheritance and creativity.
Main goals of the project:
– to empower youth workers for using the method School of creativity in their local environment and thereby achieve all the positive effects of using it in their local communities;
– activation of young people;
– to promote Erasmus+ programme: Youth in action and opportunities offered by the programme in the field of youth;
– to promote Youthpass as a tool that contributes to strengthening the social recognition of youth work.
Tasks of participants:
1. Presentation of organizations: each partner organization (participants) should prepare short interactive and as creative presentation of the organization as possible. Bring also some info materials with you. *Projector, speakers and computer will be available.
Intercultural evenings: during intercultural evenings each country will have a chance of presenting themselves – traditional food, drinks, music, culture etc…, so please prepare short creative presentation of your country. Traditional food and drinks are very welcomed.
2. Make an analysis of the main challenges in your local environment and of the needs of youngsters in your local community (or in your country). This will help us to prepare micro plans according to the needs of your local community.
3. Please research and make a draft of potential institutions/organizations, who work on the fields/themes included in the method School of creativity – intercultural dialogue, healthy lifestyle, intergenerational relations, ecology, sustainability, taking care of cultural inheritance and creativity (possible future cooperation in implementing method School of creativity).
Participation fee is 30 € per person
Travel cost reimbursement: 20 euro (costs of coming by car or car rental, taxi fares are not reimbursable)
If you are interested fill out the following application form: https://goo.gl/forms/htGsmdcow8VWtHFq1
For any additional information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.