Hey everybody! I’m Dana and in series of articles I explore Dance life in Zagreb 🙂
In previous article I shared some links of videos for self-study of bachata and salsa. Besides regular classes and parties there are a lot of festivals that are held around Croatia and nearby countries. The closer summer, the more festivals is gonna be! So let’s see what, when and where will go!
– Already soon 3-days festival Salsa Latina Istriana in Pula (24 – 26th of March)
– All Stars& Dance Fusion Bachata & Cross Body Salsa Weekend (24 – 26thof March) in Budapest, Hungary
– Svjetski dan plesa in Zagreb (20 – 23rd of April)
– Crazy Lion BachaKiz Festival in Gothenburg, Sweden (12 – 15th of May)
– Biggest festival of the year in Rovinj! It’s separated on 2 parts:
Summer sensual days (bachata& kizomba mostly) at 20 – 26th of June
Croatian summer salsa festival (salsa mostly) from 26th of June till 3rd of July
– Salsa beach splash in Sibenik (4 – 9th of July)
– Salsa & Sensual Nature in Rastoke (12 – 15th of August)
Let’s go on festivals and stay tuned!
This article is part of “Youth mobility – Cro – EU” project which is funded by the European Union. Objective of our project is to inform Croatian youth and involve them in various educational, work related, volunteering and traveling opportunities. If you want to be updated on various opportunities “Youth mobility – Cro – EU”, please, subscribe to our mailing list by sending us email on email@example.com with title “Subscribe” and put in your name and surname and year of birth.