Long- Term European Volunteer Service on Erasmus+ Programme in Poland.
Ready for 10-months long adventure in Wroclaw, Poland? Happy to work with small children and to learn new languages? Open to gain professional experience and to find new friends?
DEADLINE 25TH JUNE
DATES: September 2018 – June 2019
PLACE: Wroclaw, Poland
ACTIVITY TYPE: EVS (European Volunteer Service)
PARTICIPATION FEE: 30 euros
EVS coordinating organization, The Foundation of Social Prom from Wroclaw, Poland is glad to announce an open call for a long-term strategic EVS project “Happy Kids, Better Europe 4”. They are looking for 14 participants only from EU Countries who would work in 8 different Hosting Organizations (kindergartens and primary school) from Wroclaw, Poland. Please read carefully the criteria below and send us the documents needed in case you want to apply.
The projectstarts in SEPTEMBER 2018 and finishes in JUNE 2019 (or February – check below) You are eligible to apply if you:
- are 18 to 30 years old
- have not done European Voluntary Service before
- are not apperaring in a criminalrecord (the relevant documentshould be sent to us afterthe recruitment, not now)
You will be able to choose your favourite kindergarden destination (heck the infopack for more reference), but ultimately during the interview they will asses with you your final destination.
- love working with children,
- have some experience in: scouting / voluntary work / baby-sitting,
- are motivated to spend full 10 months in Poland,
- are creative and imaginative,
- have organizational skills,
- have positive attitude,
- are open-minded and honest,
- are flexible, friendly, helpful,
- like working in big groups,
- are responsible and trustworthy,
- want to learn Polish,
- hold a medical examination (necessary to work with little children in kindergarten),
- are not appearing in the criminal record (certificate must be presented to CO before coming to Poland),
- have EHIC Card – obligatory for EU citizens,
- are fully mentally healthy.
After reading all the applications they will contact chosen candidates and arrange a Skype interview. You also might be asked to talk with kindergarten’s representative (eg. to check your English level – if required).
If you have any doubts do not hesitate to contact us. Our EVS coordinators are ready to answer your questions: Karolina Bobińska: firstname.lastname@example.org or 0048713592921 Anna Iwanowska: email@example.com or 0048713592921.
All the process will be arranged by Coordinating Organization – Foundation of Social Integration Prom. Please, do not contact kindergartens directly, but us.
If you are seriously interested in the project and the period of time suits you, please send us on: firstname.lastname@example.org all the following documents in English:
– CV with picture – motivation letter
– “EVS Questionnaire Kindergartens 2018” document with summary of your data, preferred kindergarten (the final match will be done after the interview) and with additional questions (to be downloaded from here: http://evs.wroclaw.pl/#join-us)
The deadline to apply is the 25th of June 2018. Applications will only be considered if the received documents are fully completed and with a picture.