Dear young people, we hope you are holding on in this very strange time.
To bring you some positivity in your life we presenting you with project results of “Dancing Europe”, a KA1 youth exchange of Erasmus + funded by the European Union.
For the start please check out and “like” of FB page where you can find all info and material from the project https://www.facebook.com/Dancing-Europe-100599155187164/. On this FB page we plan to post regularly free dance classes that we find on line so you can practice at home 🙂
Check out our photo gallery from the project
And our 3 testimonial video from Poland, Croatia and Bulgaria
Project coordinator is Urbana mladež from Zagreb, Croatia while partners are WalkTogether from Bulgaria and STOWARZYSZENIE AKTYWNOŚCI PRZERÓŻNYCH niemarudni.pl from Poland.
Objectives of the project are:
– To rebuild and increase a sense of belonging of participants to the same European community, with shared values and goals;
– To tackle raising issues of stress, anxiety and depression among youth caused by the current crisis;
– To reduce social impact of the crisis by bringing young Europeans together and rising their approval for the European as well as their confidence in European cooperation;
– To increase intercultural awareness and language competences of the participants;
– To promote Erasmus+ as the Programme that offers opportunities for young people in terms of education, training, employment and mobility.
To accomplish this objectives we will use dance a s a tool.
Please be free to share all of our project results.