We have great news for you again!!
Are you a Youth Worker who:
– is 20+ years old,
– is involved in youth work as representatives of partner NGOs, like: teachers, volunteers, trainers, facilitators, project managers;
– is interested in youth entrepreneurship education;
– is willing to develop entrepreneurial skills;
– express need for enriching knowledge on new non-formal education tools;
– express need for networking and sharing experiences with other youth workers;
– is ready to take part in the whole seminar, attending all sessions ;
– has organizational support for further youth activities?
Then these 2 projects are just for you!
You(th) and Business will be held in 2 sessions:
1- Training Course in Rzeszow, Poland (19-25 August)
2- Study Visit in Seinajoki, Finland (1-5 October)
What are the learning outcomes for you when the projects are over?
By the end of the activities participants will be able to:
use better the entrepreneurial knowledge;
collect good and bad practice of young entreprises throughout sessions and visits;
learn about grant programs from partner countries, with focus on youth start-ups;
learn about Business Simulation tool for youth who wants to start-up;
be part of online community on a social-media page and contribute to its development;
enhance media literacy and critical thinking of YW;
have basic knowledge useful for starting a business;
know why business plan elements are important resource for a youth start-up;
connect information related to time and capital management skills, planning, PCM, investing and reinvesting strategies, finding capital for the business, choosing and working with consultants, dealing with micromanagement elements.
These 2 projects are funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union. That means accommodation and food during your stay in Poland and Finland will be covered. Transportation tickets will be reimbursed as well. There is participation fee of 30€ per project that you will need to pay when you are selected.
Please keep in mind that you are supposed to participate in both projects once you are selected.
For more info please find the infopack here
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: MAY 30